With the success of the K20 and K20 Pro, Xiaomi has revealed its successor the K30 and the K30 Pro. With an expected price of around Rs 16,000, the Redmi K30 can be a great competitor under the 20k price bracket.
The under Rs.20k series is generally considered as a kind of a premium budget series, having all the bang for your buck specifications with a sprinkle of some premium features on top. Continuing the trend the Redmi K30 offers a 120Hz display and a true bezel-less display with a pop-up selfie camera. Although the 120Hz display is good but if watching content on your phone is a priority then still the 60Hz Amoled Display wins in this department.
If you are looking for a phone under Rs20k then the k30 might be a good option once it is available in the Indian market. As of now,the Redmi k30 is only available in China.
If you want to find out which is the best phone under the Rs20k price range then check our article on it: Best Phone Under 20k
Expected Price: Rs.16,000
- Snapdragon 730G
- 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- 1080 x 2400, 120Hz, IPS LCD Display
- Adreno 618
- 4500mAh Battery
- 27W Fast Charing
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Quad Rear Camera
- 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0", 1.75µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
Dual Front Camera
- 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4", 0.8µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor