During Xiaomi's Mi Fan Festival 2020 event Redmi unveiled the new Redmi Band. Just like the Mi band 4 it comes with a colour display and includes a heart rate sensor along with sleep detection. Although Redmi has tried its hands on the few other products as well the Redmi Band Series seems to be the most profitable one.
Availability and pricing
- Crowdfunding campaign : CNY 95 (approx Rs. 1,000)
- Retail Pricing : CNY 99 (approx Rs. 1,100)
Redmi Band will be available for CNY 95 (approx Rs. 1,000) as a part of the crowdfunding campaign starting from 9th April at 10 am. The retail pricing will be CNY 99 (approx Rs. 1,100). Although as of now the campaign will only run in China and the global launch details are still to be unveiled.
- 1.08-inch Colour Display
- 14-day Battery Life
- Integrated USB connector (like Huawei Band 4 and Honor Band 5i)
- Optical heart rate sensor with realtime heart rate monitoring
- Sleep monitoring with the ability to let users view their sleeping patterns